Like any chemicals that can cause allergic reactions in some people, resins can cause skin irritation or allergic skin reactions in a small number of people. When you filter the liquid resins or clean models, please wear safety gloves to avoid the skin direct contact with the resin . If accidentally stained with resin, please wash the skin with a large amount of soap and water. Do not use the alcohol or other solvents to remove resins from the skin. Users must follow the User Guide of the resin in the laboratory and understand basic precautions. Do not eat resins . If eating by mistake, please call the poisoning center or the medical staff immediately.