After the supports and angle of the print model are adjusted, set and select the correct printing scheme.
1、First: click the slicing configuration, and a dialog box will pop up. Select the corresponding option according to "machine type" and "resin type". At this time, it will show a default parameter. The font color of the default parameter is gray and can not be changed, you need to click on "Copy"..After copy the data , please modify it.
2、Click "copy" to change the parameter value according to the actual situation.
(1) layer thickness: 0.05mm is the default value of the general model. According to the printing requirements, the precision of 0.025/0.035/0.05/0.1 can be selected.
(2) Bottom layers: the number of layers at the base of the model (generally, the default value is not modified).
(3) Bottom exposure time and layer exposure time: the default reference value is applicable to the general model. If the color paste is added, the exposure time needs to be increased. If the printing ground area is large, the bottom exposure time needs to be increased , so that the model can be better adhered to the platform.
(4) Anti-aliasing: If the anti-aliasing value is the bigger and the smoother, the slicing speed will also slow down.
(5) The platform movement rate: generally do not change.(carefully modified).
3、After setting the parameter values, click ok, and then click on slice. The slicing is completed when the reading is finished.